All patients and legal representatives must complete an application.
Along with the application you must submit:
- A copy of your Florida driver license, Florida identification card, or other proof of residency.
- A $75 check or money order (application fee) made out to Florida Department of Health.
- A passport-style, color photograph (2×2 inches in size) taken within the 90 days immediately preceding application.
If you are applying for a child under the age of 18, you must also include:
- A designated legal representative.
- A Compassionate Use Registry Identification Card Legal Representative Application.
- A copy of the parent’s or designated legal representative’s proof of residency.
Application packets should be mailed to:
Office of Medical Marijuana Use
PO Box 31313
Tampa, FL 33631-3313
Questions? Call (800) 808-9580, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm